The seven Chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven Chakras can often lead to illness, so it’s important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely. The seven Chakras are as follows:
1. Root Chakra — Represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
2. Sacral Chakra — Our connection and ability to accept others and new experiences.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra — Our ability to be confident and in control of our lives.
4. Heart Chakra — Our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra — Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra — Our ability to focus on and see the big picture.
7. Crown Chakra — The highest Chakra represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
We have many variations on the essential Chakras to keep your body in line and your spirituality in health